If you're a doctor considering a locum job at Coffs Harbour Hospital, you'll be pleased to know that there are many benefits to working in this beautiful part of the world. Here are just a few examples of what you can enjoy:
- The stunning natural environment. Coffs Harbour is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty, from its pristine beaches to its lush rainforest hinterland. This is the perfect place to enjoy some time outdoors, and you'll be able to take advantage of the hospital's proximity to these attractions.
- A thriving cultural scene. Coffs Harbour is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, with plenty of galleries, museums, and performance venues to enjoy. You'll never be bored in your down time when you're working as a locum doctor in this town.
- 3. Delicious food and drink. Coffs Harbour is renowned for its fresh seafood, and there are plenty of great restaurants and cafes to enjoy. You'll be able to sample the local cuisine while you're working here, and you might even find some new favourite dishes.
There are many reasons why working as a locum doctor at Coffs Harbour Hospital is a great opportunity!
The hospital provides a broad range of specialist services including:
- General medicine
- Day surgery
- Planned and emergency theatre service
- Coronary care (including coronary angiography unit)
- Intensive care
- 24-hour Emergency Department
- Palliative care
- Acute renal dialysis
- Mental health (including high dependency)
- Outpatient clinics.